Monday, May 23, 2011

Introduction

The start of a new week. The beginning of the wait for the weekend. The wife and I have always tried to treat Monday nights with an extra nice meal, and as good of a bottle of wine that we could afford. It has always been a nice way to extend the weekend, something to look forward to, and ease back into the monotony of the workweek.

I have always foraged for value wines, mostly from Spain and the Rhone region of France. Sometimes I get a lucky find, and sometimes utterly disappointed. I am not a sommelier, or an expert, while others will disagree that I am, but I have worked in the service industry for the the last 13 years, and I have had the fortunate ability to taste quite a few glasses of wine. I will share my Monday night wine experiences with you and maybe sometimes my food as well. Now I am off to the liquor store for the first review. I hope you enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment